Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Tave!


My baby is ONE.
I just can't get over it. This year has absolutely flown by.
Tave is such a light in our lives and brings so much joy to our family.

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!


We had a relaxing and fun day. West and I started the day off right for the Tave-man by singing to him..he didn't quite know what to think. Then we had a fun playdate with Jocelyn. The boys love when kiddos come over to play.
West loved telling Tave Happy Birthday over and over and then he would sing it to him. SO cute.
During naptime Tave wanted to hang out with me instead of sleep. So I gave him a haircut. New year, new do. It works. ;)
When Jeff got home we wanted to do something special so we picked up pizza (Tave's favorite meal) and headed to the park. The boys loved the park and being there with Daddy made it even more special.


We picked up a couple Cupcake Chic cupcakes (to die for) and then headed home to sing again and have Tave blow out his candles. West was an awesome big bro and 'helped' a little.
Tave was NOT into the cupcake. He wanted NOTHING to do with it until Weston put some on his finger and put it in Tave's mouth. It's amazing the influence of a sibling even at this age. After that little lick, Tave was in love. (darn, I was hoping to eat it all by myself. hehe)


It was the perfect day to celebrate our sweet little man.

Dear Tave,
We love you.
You have been with us for an entire year now, and what a year it has been! We have watched you learn and grow in so many amazing ways. You were sent to our family for a reason and each day has been a blessing with you in our lives. You and Weston love each other so much and constantly show Daddy and I how to be better parents and people. We love you and are so glad Heavenly Father sent you to our family. You make our family better just by being in it!
You have made this year our best yet.
We are so excited for all the years ahead.

Happy Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mom, Dad, & West

**Highlights/Growth/Development from Tave's 12th month coming soon!!

19 comments:

lnkmom said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe he is one already! What a cutie!!

tory said...

Happy Birthday Tave!!!

Amy said...

Happy happy birthday sweet Tave!
It seems like just yesterday we found out you were on the way! How time flies...
Love you!

Ms. said...

Happy birthday big boy and I think you so much like your cousin Kapria!

Lori said...

Happy happy birthday little tave!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how the time flies. He is such a cute little boy.

The Millette Family said...

it sounds like the perfect day. I am so happy you got to have such a fun family day for Tave. He IS the cutest baby! :)

April Austin said...

Happy Birthday Tave. It seems like he was just born! I can't believe he's already one. He is so handsome...looks just like Weston. Those two are going to have an absolute blast together as they grow. You've got the life!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Tave! You are such a cute, adorable boy! I love you so much! Wish I could be there for your birthday. Have a great, great day!

nathan said...

SO CUTE! he looke alitte more like West to me in those pictures. haha. I am always to amazing too at that year mark. time goes by to fast sometimes.
Happy birthday TAVE!

Kristen said...

I can't believe he's one already! He's so dang cute :). Happy birthday Tave! Hope you get spoiled! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tave & I hope it was the best first birthday ever, Sorry we were not able to come to your party but we will bring a little something by.

Amanda said...

Looks like a perfect day! I cannot believe he is one already - I remember when he was tiny. I'm excited to see him in just a couple weeks!

Shar said...

Happy Birthday to our favorite Tave! We love you so much and we love spending time with you. Of course you know that Kapria adores you! I think you'll be the best of buds. We can't believe you're one!
love you lots!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, Tave! One already?! Such a cute little guy. Looks like he had a great birthday.

Stina said...

He is so cute! He reminds me of my little baby! Just tiny features. I can't believe he's 1. I guess that's also how long you've been in our ward!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Happy Birthday Tave! I can't believe he is one already. Time really does fly!! I'm glad you guys had a great day!

Kellie said...

What a cute baby! I can't believe that he is one already! I remember when he was tiny still! They grow up so fast!!!

... said...

Oh my goodness, he is adorable! And getting so big!