Tave is 12 months old!
Stats: 16 lbs 29 inches
Tave's Nicknames:
Tavers, Tavester, Tave-man
He had a really busy, crazy, fun 12th month.
Here are some of the highlights:
- He is crawling like CRAZY!!! He loves to move and rarely stops. He just goes goes goes!! (hence, the reason he lost weight)
- He loves toys that make music and noise.
- He definitely knows what he wants now and lets you know if he doesn't have it. ;)
- He's still a picky picky eater...but is slowly expanding his tastes.
- Still eats Honey Bunches of Oats for breakfast every morning. He won't have it any other way!!
- He loves to hum and sing and most times I am singing he will join in. It is SO sweet!!
- He loves the music time 'hello' song and will pat his legs and clap along
- He says hello (ewwo), hi, mamama, dadada and signs 'all done'
- He waves bye-bye
- He loves playing with Kapria & Weston...but he gets really mad now if they take his toys!!
- Weston can still get him laughing harder than anyone else
- He loves to be thrown in the lovesak by Jeff...any rough-housing with Daddy is the best!!
- He is very interested in babies and other kids and loves to touch faces.
- We figured out he loves to close doors. Well..he just loves to close anything really.
- He is a happy, busy boy who loves to snuggle and be held.
Some exciting activities from Tave's 12th month:
- Road trip to AZ to see Uncle Shawn & Aunt Abby get married! He got REALLY sick the entire trip. So considering that and the over 24 hours worth of driving...he did pretty well!
- Got to hang out with Grandma Kare & Grandpa Dan, always a treat!
- Grandma & Grandpa D came to visit - so much fun!!
- Celebrating Uncle James' Graduation & Saying Goodbye to JA&A.
- A trip to the animal farm at Thanksgiving Point and his very first pony ride (not a fan!)
- Uncle Jonathan stayed with us for a week..both boys had tons of fun with him here!
- Uncle Mckeon's awesome visit
- A trip to the Zoo
It was definitely an eventful month for our little Tave!!
Here is Tave's Birthday Celebration:
We had a fun party at the park with friends and family.
Cupcakes, opening gifts, bubbles, feeding the ducks, and playing on the playground.
Just perfect!
Thanks to all our friends and family who celebrated with us! We loved having you there!!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tave!!!
His cupcakes were so cute! I can't believe he is talking, they grow up so fast!
we love you so much Tave! I can't believe you've been in our family for a whole year. We love your smile and that you are such a softy to cuddle with. We love playing with you. We're so glad we got to celebrate your birthday with you!!
Happy Birthday Tave! I can't believe how big he's getting. He's really growing into a little boy.
Happy Birthday sweet little Tave! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! We love you and miss you so much. That shirt is so cute! You are growing into a boy not now-not a baby any more! Sad and happy at the same tiem. We're glad you had such a fun day!
Happy Birthday Tave! I can't believe he's already one...and so tiny! I take Jaycie in for her 6 month checkup in a couple weeks and I know she's going to weigh that much if not more. You have the cutest petite little boys! And he looks soooo much like Weston. I'm excited we get to see you soon. I'm sure Devin will love them!
You guys have such an adorable family! Happy birthday, Tave!
We really should try to get together sometime, Nicole. Darwin & I are down in Springville now. We'd LOVE to have you guys over sometime!
Post a Comment