Monday, May 11, 2009

Mckenon's visit

We had such a great week with my brother. The kiddos LOVED him and would fight over his lap. So funny. He is a great brother and a fabulous uncle. We had such an awesome visit!!

Here's our trip to the ZOO:

It was the perfect weather and the perfect day.

We wish Jeff & Trav could have come with us!!

We love you, bud. Thanks for spending time with us!

5 comments:

lnkmom said...

Too Fun!!! I'm so glad you have had family in town so much!!! I love having family visit!

PS. Your friends make some cute stuff! Loved the appliqued onesies, they are darling!

See ya in a couple weeks!

Ashley said...

Nicole! This is Ashley Merriam (now Wright). I've been blog hopping and was so excited to find you. You have such a cute family! And it looks like you might live close to me :) email me and I'll invite you to my private blog. wrightmemail@gmail.com Talk soon!

Dana said...

Looks like a great time was had by all!

Ms. said...

By the way I am excited for a button necklace! I saw on your etsy that it may at some point be a possibility. Also, have you ever made crochet jewelry? Like the necklaces and rings?

Karen said...

I'm so glad Mckenon was able to come up there and spend time with everyone. I love the picture with him and all of the kids. It's precious! I'm going to print and frame a copy of this!