Happy Mother’s Day! Here are just a few reasons why you are such a great mother:
Make – Mothers make. One of the things I love about you is that you make things so well. Every day you make smiles, laughs, food (personal favorite) stories, games, songs…overall, you make our home what it is. Thank you for being so wonderful.
Oops & ouch – As you have noticed, our kids (myself included) have a lot of oops’s and ouch’s. You are always the first to clean a mess, wipe a tear, kiss an owie, or give a hug.
Time – You may ask, “What’s that?” Our children would answer it is what you give them every day. Your selflessness with your time is what blesses their lives more than anything else. Thank you.
Happy – You are happy to be a mother…you enjoy the role of mother! Our kids will always want to come back to a mother that is happy like you.
Effort – Even when you have given your all, and have nothing left to give, you find a way to put a little more effort into making someone’s day. Thank you for making my day time and time again.
Ready – Ready for more kids? Jk. I hope you are ready to take a break! Enjoy this day that is dedicated to you. Happy Mother’s Day.
I love you,
Jeff

4 comments:
Thanks Babe!! YOU make my day over and over again. I couldn't do it without you. Thanks for making Mother's Day so special for me. I love you!
So sweet!!
awww I love those pictures of you and your boys
Definitly has Dream Team style all over it. Nice work Jeff. Happy Mother's Day Nicole!
Post a Comment