Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!


The boys decided months ago what they wanted to be for Halloween. Since they had picked Avengers characters, and there were now 6 of us, I figured it'd be easy to form the whole team.   We had so much fun at our old neighborhood trick or treat lane.  It was so fun to see our friends. 

Black Widow & Hawkeye
I didn't want to buy or sew mine and Jeff's costumes, so it was all about the accessories.  You can't see behind him, but he has on a pretty sweet quiver of arrows I made out of a mail tube. I also painted the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo on his shirt.  I spray painted some of the boys toy guns for me and made a bracelet of bullets and then also my black widow belt buckle. Oh, and I've been wanting to go a little red for awhile, so I saved it for now.  I'm liking how it turned out. The boys love it and Weston asked me to keep it awhile. I think I will. :)  

Weston, aka, Captain America & his buddy!


Tave or HULK

Ryder:  Iron Man!

West had so much fun with his friend, Jaron. They sure miss hanging out daily!

Since the boys have missed each other, my friend, Rachel came trick or treating with us in our neighborhood. It was such a GORGEOUS day and the boys had a blast. I'm so glad we all hung out!

I love these kids!  
The two babies are missing from this pic, I can't believe we have 8 boys between the two of us!

Cute Callen hung out in his seat while the boys ran door to door.  He was so happy to talk to us, and have his Thor stuff off!

Happy Haunting everyone!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Everyone looks great! Love this!

Phillips Family said...

Nothing like going as a super hero for halloween. Looks like a great time!!

Amanda said...

I love these pictures! Such a clever idea... And Callen's sweet smile!