Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October's Everyday Moments

October was another busy month full of friends, school, and lots of fun activities. We enjoyed the nice weather..fall had hit but the temps didn't drop too drastically. We were still able to spend a lot of time outside.

Shar & Trav stayed with us for about a week while their sewer line was down. We had a blast and loved every second of having cousins around. So much that we didn't take any pictures. Here are the kiddos the last morning at breakfast:



The boys favorite thing to do is go swimming in Jeff & my bathtub.  And swimming it really is...this tub is awesome. They love turning on the jets,which always results in bubbles:

Weston being goofy with the bubbles:

My sweet boy is such a helper and growing up way too fast.

Silly Tave insisted on wearing these glasses for about a week straight (like one of the power rangers)

He also had a fun field trip this month to the red barn. He loved the hayride and the awesome slide:



Sometimes he doesn't like pictures...but I had to catch one of this cute kid with his very favorite blankie:


Ryder is always a hoot and so energetic!  He keeps me on my toes and I love (almost) every minute of it:

Those minutes I don't love- he quit napping. It is not fun. He is only 2 and still really needs one, but I cannot get him to go to sleep. So we have, unfortunately, converted to quiet time. He gets super grouchy by about 4 pm...so we try to get him down a little earlier for bed. As a result of no napping, he occasionally falls asleep in random places:


Ah, happy little Callen. He sure is loved by all of his bros.

He's such a good sport when they want to play with him:




I couldn't resist...I made this hat for a friend's niece and I had to try it on a model. I died laughing.  

Oh October, we sure had some laughs, didn't we?!

No comments: