We have annual passes to the zoo..so one day we decided to squeeze a trip in before it got too cold.
We brought along some new friends we have made.
We love this family and have so much fun with them!
Kristen and I thought we would be so smart and go on a Monday while school was in...that way it wouldn't be too crazy. hahaha...little did we know it was the last day of fall break for Salt Lake. Oh well..we still had a blast, crowds and all!
The kiddos. The boys get along with C & M so well!
I love this shot of the kiddos watching the baby elephant:
Ryder only asked to see one animal: a BABY giraffe. I'm SO glad we had one to visit!!!
The polar bear was definitely the highlight! She kept swimming and doing a flip and then jumping up in front of the window. The kids loved her!
It was quite the adventure doing the zoo with these four kiddos by myself. I'm so glad Kristen was willing to come, we had a blast!
1 comment:
i'm amazed every time i see a picture of you on an outing with all Four boys! You're a rockstart. really.
Post a Comment