Weston has been attending pre-school this year.
He has a WONDERFUL teacher and a really fun class.
He has learned so much and grown up faster than I ever thought possible.
Since he missed 2 weeks of their practice for the graduation (while in CA) his teacher made him a cd of the songs to practice with. That cd became an instant favorite on our road trip. I loved hearing the boys belting it out in the back seat and I could picture Ryder bobbing his head along to their singing.
It paid off when they performed all their songs for Graduation:
Mrs. Marrott had the kids write their names on the board and she was so sweet to let Tave do it too
(he loves doing everything West does)
Since Ryder is crawling (and moving ALL over) Jeff kept him occupied for the graduation:
My silly guys:
I love this boy more than I could ever possibly say. He is so sweet and constantly teaches me how to be a better mom. I am so scared for this next phase of our lives together, but he is absolutely THRILLED to be heading to kindergarten.
The amazing Mrs. Marrott:
I could not have asked for a better teacher for my Weston. She helped this big, scary thing called School, not seem quite so bad. And she helped Weston grow tremendously. I know that he will do amazing in kindergarten, in large part due to her.
Thank you, Nicole (Mrs. Marrott), for all that you do for your students. We love you and will miss you!

1 comment:
no wonder you didn't want me to borrow that shirt. it looks AMAZING on you. well, you look amazing in that photo. beautiful! love you.
oh, and way to go West!
Post a Comment