Thursday, May 12, 2011

CA Trip: Disneyland! (A picture overload)

We were so lucky to be able to go to Disneyland with my family. 
This was definitely one of the highlights of the trip and we had a B.L.A.S.T.
Our day was FULL and fun and we went on so many rides. 
Pretty much the happiest place on earth is just that! 

 I absolutely could not narrow down the pictures beyond this. I know that when I print this book, the kids will LOVE seeing every single one of their favorite rides and all of the wonderful family with whom we got to experience Disneyland. 
So skip them if you want, but these are our memories and we sure love every single one!


The entire crew!
(I'm working on names, Kevin & Markee,  Tory, Abby, Melissa, Dad, Tave, Mom, Kapria, Shar, Mila, Trav, Weston, Me, & Ryder)
It was so great to meet my uncle and cousins there! We hadn't seen them in waay too long. Tory & Melissa are the reason we came to CA and we were so thrilled to be spending time with them. I love those girls more than anything and wish we lived closer!!

My cute boys did not want to take another picture! They really were very thrilled to be here!


We met lots of our favorite Disney characters:
 Tinkerbell, Vidia, Tigger, Eeyore, & Pooh! The boys were super excited to meet them but always got a little bit shy. 
Tigger & Pooh were the favorites and even Ryder was into them...he kept trying to pull on their noses!

There are SO.MANY rides for little kids to go on!  
Here are a few of our favorites:
ROCKETS:

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR RIDE:
 it was THE favorite ride of the entire day, we had to go multiple times

TEACUPS:
another favorite, went multiple times

IT'S A SMALL WORLD:

TARZAN'S TREEHOUSE:
it's not a ride-  it is an interactive place to play and explore.
They got to make music in the 'camp' and climb all through his house. It was awesome!

 We also spent time just hanging out:

 Waiting in lines:

Visiting with family:
(Tave was my Dad's sidekick. He sure loves his grandpa and didn't leave his side the entire trip. I think my dad took him on pretty much every ride.  My ergo was my sidekick. It's the place that Ryder took all of his naps, so comfy and easy to wear.)

Eating and snacking (and if you're Ryder, flirting with the neighbors):


I felt so blessed because despite the crazy nap schedule and busy busy day, 
Ryder was always so happy:

Disneyland officially wore us out:
We could not have asked for a better trip!  We had such a great time with everyone. 
The only thing that would have made this visit even more perfect was if Jeff was with us. 
We missed him so much, but can't wait to do Disneyland with him in a few years!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It looks like so much fun!! And I saw Ryder's teeth!!!