I got lucky and my mom drove back with me! YAY!!
My sister-in-law, Abby was graduating, so my mom came to support her.
When we left CA it was raining.
When we got to Beaver, UT it looked more like this:
What's up with THAT??? It is May!!!!
That picture really doesn't show how awful it was.... on the freeway it was snowing and blowing like crazy. We were going 10 miles per hour and I could ONLY see the taillights of the semi in front of me. Yeah, scary. And I'm not a good night driver, either AND the kiddos were crying and so tired and just wanted to be home. So add all that together and we decided it would be safest and best to stop for the night.
Here are my cute boys just minutes before we all hit the sack and fell asleep:
We made it home the next day and were THRILLED to be done driving!!
And on to the next adventure...living out of suitcases for another 1.5 weeks while Jeff worked on the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment