Monday, July 26, 2010

Ryder ~ 1 week!

Oh how we are loving our newest little guy!


Ryder ~ 1 week






12 comments:

Alison said...

He is so cute. It looks like he has some red in his hair from that last picture. I can't wait to see him in person.

Amanda said...

I absolutely love the last picture!!!! He looks so soft and sweet. I wish I could hold him now.

Lori said...

Oh his hair! How fun, i love it. What a cutie.

Amy said...

oh my goodness...I can't get enough of this sweet boy! I see the swirl cowlick. so cute! And his hair even looks a little red! Wish I could cuddle him, and bring you a dinner or two. :) it was so fun to talk to you. I miss you!

Staci said...

I'm so excited for you and you family. I love all his hair. Let me know when your up and ready to do something. I can come to you since you out number me.

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Congrats!!! Can't WAIT to hear the birth story. How in the world did you find time to blog with 3 kiddos?! I didn't think we would hear from you again. (: You are amazing.

Karen said...

Oh he's so cute! I miss him all all of you so much!

lnkmom said...

What a doll! I love his hair! I can't wait to hear more about him & hope you are all doing well!

Oh, and Happy Belated B-day to you and your sis!

Phillips Family said...

Dude's got some hair!!

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

He's perfect! And you looked WAY too good in the pics at the hospital. Congrats you guys. You have such an adorable family. :)

Amy said...

We just went back to your summer 2008 archives and watched all the videos you posted then...when Tave was just a new baby! Ava thought it was so great and laughed and laughed at all weston's tricks. We really miss you guys!

Amanda D said...

He is absolutely adorable and is such a cutie! You have such cute family and great pictures that show them off.