Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Cool names

Today West & I had a little conversation as I was making lunch:

W- Hey mom, I like the name Spy.
Me- Spy? Like Spy for a name?
W- Yeah, I like cool names like Spy & Ryder.
Me- Those are cool names.
W- Yeah, we should name our baby Spy.
Me- Hmm..that's....really neat. You're good at thinking of names.
I also like Ryder. Let's name him Ryder.
W- No. I want his name to be Spy.
Me- What happened to Ryder, that is a very cool name.
W- Spy is cooler. Our baby's name is Spy.
Me- silence..............those are both really great names. Let's see when he gets here.
W- Yeah, cause Spy is really super cool.

SO folks, what do you think- Spy Drysdale. It has a nice ring to it, no? ;)

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Spy is a very cool name. Maybe you should just go with it... perhaps it will be the best fit. :) That is hilarious. Sorry I missed you yesterday!

Phillips Family said...

Why not something like Spyder...a combo job...I think Spyder is way cooler!!

Des said...

haha funny. cute.

Shar said...

ha ha ha. that is awesome.

Karen said...

He's so funny and creative!

Jenna said...

You know, the Nelson kids call their new baby "Skippy" because they don't like his name. Maybe Weston will just call him "Spy".