Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ryder ~ newborn photo shoot

Our good friends, Josh & Jenna, took Ryder's newborn photos. They turned out great!!
Ryder did absolutely perfect and slept pretty much the entire time. So we tried to get one quick family shot at the end. All of the boys were pretty much done by then, though...but I still think it turned out pretty darn cute. :)



And of course, we are absolutely in love with this guy:




















We just had to catch this on camera...even crying he is still so adorable:


When I post his announcement you'll get to see my favorite favorite shot. Oh he's a keeper!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I've been loving all of the pics! You'll be so happy you have those forever ever, I'm sure of it.
I seriously can't get over how much your newborns look alike. Maybe it's just me? I dont know, but I definitely know a drysdale baby when i see one. Congrats on all being so adorable, we miss you.

Amy said...

Beautiful!! I can't get enough of that gorgeous cocoon! And I actually love the crying one - newborns are cute no matter what they're doing. You all make such a beautiful family.