Jeff and I were SO thrilled to have the boys meet their brother. We just couldn't wait to see them and to see how they would be together.
My mom brought them to the hospital the morning after Ryder was born and they were absolutely in love with him right from the beginning.
Weston was so excited to hold and kiss him and Tave just kept pointing to his eyes, nose, mouth, etc. They have been amazing big bro's from the minute they met him!
Fun story, at this point Ryder had not been named yet...we were still deciding between Ryder, Finn, and Luke (the latter two will be our options if we get a boy #4...no more searching for names for us...I'm done with that!)
Weston came into the hospital room and we asked what name he liked the best. "His name is Ryder Kenneth," was the first thing he said. Jeff and I wanted to wait and see what we thought fit him best. After a few days of calling him Finn, Luke, and Ryder...we agreed with Weston!

We like to have something special for the kids when they come to the hospital (their world is about to change drastically, after all, so we try to make the hospital visit a really good one)
They were *almost* as excited to get this as they were to meet Ryder. (I'm so glad they thought Ryder was the best part!)Oh, having three boys is going to be cRaZy!
1 comment:
they are so cute with him! i hope it keeps up :)
Post a Comment