oh my goodness, i love him! I want to kiss his cheeks and smell his newborn-ness. I can't wait to talk to you and ask you a million questions about him. I really love that we got to be there when Weston and Tave were born, but it's killing me that we're missing out on Ryder's beginning. I hope you're doing great and getting some sleep. Love you!
I love his name! He is so beautiful. i'm with Amy - I'm so sad that i won't be here for him to get bigger. we MUST skype so he knows aunt shar, and kapria and mila and travis too. we love you!
He is a sharp looker...a little sad you didn't go with Spyder, but Ryder is a great name too. Someday we will need to get together so your boys can show my boy a good time.
So cute! I love the name Ryder, although I think West had a good thing going with Spy! He looks so much like his brothers! Hope everyone is doing well!
Congratulations!! What beautiful pictures! Just a word of warning: the first year seems to go by sooooo much faster with each child, so savor every minute. I am so happy for you guys!
P.S. Did you ever get the box I sent? Hopefully I had the right address.
21 comments:
Oh he is SUCH a drysdale baby! I can't get over how much your newborns look alike, i love it. He's super sweet, congrats to all of you!
oh my goodness, i love him! I want to kiss his cheeks and smell his newborn-ness. I can't wait to talk to you and ask you a million questions about him. I really love that we got to be there when Weston and Tave were born, but it's killing me that we're missing out on Ryder's beginning. I hope you're doing great and getting some sleep.
Love you!
congrats! I hope have 3 for you is a little easier than it was for me. But if not its okay... it does get easier... slowly.
Congrats Drysdales! He is beautiful! I love your little family pic, you all look so happy!
I love his name! He is so beautiful. i'm with Amy - I'm so sad that i won't be here for him to get bigger. we MUST skype so he knows aunt shar, and kapria and mila and travis too. we love you!
He is a sharp looker...a little sad you didn't go with Spyder, but Ryder is a great name too. Someday we will need to get together so your boys can show my boy a good time.
I just love the thumb in his mouth! What a smart little guy so early on. He looks absolutely adorable. I want to wrap him up so tight... can't wait!
And you look so great in that picture! Really... you should be proud.
CONGRATS! He is a doll, fits in perfectly with your family. Love his name too!
Oh my goodness, he is sooo perfect!!! He looks JUST like Weston, it is sooo cute!!
i love it. Those names are awesome and go so well together. He is beautiful- he looks like a drysdale. your handsome boys!
What an adorable and gorgeous baby! I hope your labor and delivery went well.
Congratulations!!!! I hope you are all home and doing well! He's a cutie (but we knew that was going to happen!)!
That is a great name. Bet you are relieved to finally have one. I was hoping you were gonna go with Spy. Congrats!!!
I am so excited for you guys. I just want to come over and snuggle him. It makes me excited to have another one.
So cute! I love the name Ryder, although I think West had a good thing going with Spy! He looks so much like his brothers! Hope everyone is doing well!
Congratulations!! What beautiful pictures! Just a word of warning: the first year seems to go by sooooo much faster with each child, so savor every minute. I am so happy for you guys!
P.S. Did you ever get the box I sent? Hopefully I had the right address.
Congrats you guys! He is absolutely DARLING!!
We are so excited for you! Congratulations you guys!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I love the picture of the whole family!
Congratulations, he is so adorable! I hope you are all doing well!
He's so cute and adorable! I wish I could come back and hold him. Thanks for letting me share in such an amazing day!
Post a Comment