Saturday, July 03, 2010

Happy Birthday to Us!

Shar & I FINALLY went out for our girls day...it was only a year late!
We had fun shopping sans kiddos and then enjoyed a delicious dinner at Brick Oven. Thanks EmSco for joining us!! It was definitely too short, so we'll have to make sure we go again soon!
I can't even begin to say how much I love my sister. I am very much in denial over their move. Pretty much I just pretend it's not happening and that means it won't, right? Riiiiiight....

3 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Happy Birthday you guys. Glad you finally got to go out. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Amy said...

So beautiful! you both just glow! I hope you get to visit each other often. Now you will have to start planning trips together to make up for not living close. :)

Karen said...

I'm glad you finally were able to go out and celebrate. You are both so beautiful! I'm such a lucky mom to have you as my daughters!