the daily adventures of living with boys
Nicole. Camille's email address is ccartwright_wy@yahoo.com, if that would be easier? Nice purple boogers.
Weston is such a crack up! Whenever he does stuff like this he reminds me of Shawn!
Nice!Love all the updates and pics! You are looking great half way thru your pregnancy!
What a hoot! I want to come out so badly! =( but you are right! That made my day
That is awesome. :)
What a creative kid.. and the purple are so much funnier than green or red boogies...Hey I booked my flight!! I am coming to UT!! April 2-5th!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nicole. Camille's email address is ccartwright_wy@yahoo.com, if that would be easier? Nice purple boogers.
Weston is such a crack up! Whenever he does stuff like this he reminds me of Shawn!
Nice!
Love all the updates and pics!
You are looking great half way thru your pregnancy!
What a hoot! I want to come out so badly! =( but you are right! That made my day
That is awesome. :)
What a creative kid.. and the purple are so much funnier than green or red boogies...
Hey I booked my flight!! I am coming to UT!! April 2-5th!!
Post a Comment