Our St. Patrick's Day:
About a month before the holiday, Weston started wondering what the leprachaun was going to bring him... I had forgotten about that little game we did last year. But 3 year olds don't let you forget!
So we had our (now) traditional visit from the trickly little leprachaun. He came and left little footprints all over the house for us to follow. Of course he didn't leave his pot of gold (or any of the green Jeff and I would have liked) but he did leave a basket full of green-fun for the boys. They had a blast thinking they were really going to catch him this year. But that fellow is a tricky one. We missed him again.
About a month before the holiday, Weston started wondering what the leprachaun was going to bring him... I had forgotten about that little game we did last year. But 3 year olds don't let you forget!
So we had our (now) traditional visit from the trickly little leprachaun. He came and left little footprints all over the house for us to follow. Of course he didn't leave his pot of gold (or any of the green Jeff and I would have liked) but he did leave a basket full of green-fun for the boys. They had a blast thinking they were really going to catch him this year. But that fellow is a tricky one. We missed him again.
Our very green dinner:
And my handsome non-irish guys:
Happy St. Patties!
1 comment:
What a fun day! We love green smoothies around here, too. Love the tantrum post...we're not there yet, but I'll come to you for tips when I am. :)
love ya!
Post a Comment