Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby baby baby!!!


Here is the AWESOME fabric I picked out for B3's quilt!!!
I am SO in love with it. Seriously, doesn't it just make you smile?!
My mom and I already have some cool ideas and have found some fun patterns.
I'm getting really excited for this little guy to get here!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that fabric, and if the quilt is half as cool as Kaprias it will be amazing! Hope you are doing well. Love that you are calling him B3!

Amy said...

I love the patterns and the colors! Great choices. I'm excited to see what quilt pattern you decide on! Lucky little B3. :)

Ms. said...

So fun and very manly!

Amanda said...

I love it! Can't wait to see how it turns out. You are so lucky to have a quilt maker in the family!

Stefanie Bell said...

i love that fabric.. it is so dang cute!! I cant wait to see it all finished!

Phillips Family said...

Nicole, this is Adam's wife, and I LOVE the fabric. I have been trying for months to find something exactly like that (i.e. cut boy fabric). Where did you find it?? I need help and Wyoming doesn't offer the best options other than farm animals and camouflage. Good luck with pregnancy.

Shar said...

So cool! I love it and so will B3. :)

Stephanie said...

I love those colors and the guitars are so fun. It was the fabric I was thinking you were talking about. Did you have to get it all online or did you find it around here?

Karen said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that fabric! It's going to be a fun quilt to make! And B# is a very cute name for now :)

Allison said...

I just bought the same Groovy Guitar fabric in that color! I LOVE it! I almost can't bring myself to cut into it. I can't wait to see what your mom comes up with. She will create an amazing quilt, I'm sure!