Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Favorite Faces!!

I love looking through our pictures of the month and finding my favorites. They bring back the simple and sweet memories from that day and remind my why I love being a mom.
These two sure make it awesome!
I don't want to forget some of these crazy funny things that they do, so I just have to write it down.
West-man! (who insists that that is his favorite nickname)
He is constantly making goofy faces and getting us to laugh. He poses in the funniest ways just to see a smile and is the sweetest boy. He absolutely loves riding Kapria's tricycle and hates when he has to give someone else a turn (hence the grumpy face). He LOVES chewing gum. Not a great habit to start, I know, but he is so cute and thinks it's the best reward ever. He had disappeared one day for a little while, so I went to investigate. I found him all comfy in his bed with a good book. This kiddo loves to read. I love how excited he gets over a book and that it is something we both share. He is turning into our little buddy and is just.so.much.FUN!
We sure love you, West!

The Tavester!
Oh this kid is a hoot. He has discovered that markers are great fun. (Shar thinks he was trying to put makeup on- notice it's on his eyes and mouth!) He is okay about timeout but definitely likes to sneak out when he thinks we're not watching. He LOVES Kapria's big wheel (hmm...I think we need to get our kids bikes) and loves to sit in the bumbo. Good thing he won't have to share it for awhile!! He thinks Weston's dress up stuff is the coolest ever (well, and that his older bro. is the coolest ever) and even though he was taking it off- HE was the one who asked to have a towel like mommy. Tave has a humongous personality in a tiny little body! He sure makes us laugh and loves to give us lots of hugs and kisses.
Love love love you, Tave!

3 comments:

Shar said...

oh my goodness - they are so funny. thanks for a fun time last night! we loved it.

lnkmom said...

"West-Man", I love it! And please tell me he isn't really "reading"!

Tave is adorable too!

Amy said...

I love the little updates on your sweet boys. They're just growing up so fast! I just came across a picture of me holding Weston when he was a newborn, and it felt like it was yesterday. Miss you! Give those boys an extra squeeze from us.