I have totally been waiting for this post! Hehehe. I will be kind of funny if you have all boys and Shar has all girls! You do make cute boys. Weston totally looks like your brother in that last picture. Congratulations!
Congrats on the boy. It seems that is all the ladies in our ward know how to make right now. I'm sure he will be as handsome as his two older brothers.
congrats! I love having three girls although I often miss the experience of a boy. I have found that borrowing helps a lot when I miss having a boy. And at least now you can never need to buy gender neutral anything. I buy pink girly things each time... you can buy cute boy things each time.
3 boys will be so much fun!!! They will all be the best little buddies!! I am sorry i totally forgot to ask you this morning what you found out!! Congrats! He will be soo darling!
A Boy!!!!!! You guys have the cutest boys ever, this one will be no exception!
ps: Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. Our computer has been dead for over a month, but David finally was able to fix it!!! I can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy.
Yay! How exciting! Alan says that it's the best...he comes from a family of four boys and they loved every minute of it. You're going to have a blast and those boys will be such good friends. Congrats!
Ohhh goodie! Well I know all to well what 3 boys is like and yep you said it....lots of TROUBLE, NON-STOP wrestling, but it's all so fun!!! Are you telling what names you have picked out, or keeping it a secret?
24 comments:
YAY!! 3 Boys!! I loved having my 3 boys... maybe you are going to do the 3 boys and the 3 girls thing like ME!! Whoopeee!!
I have totally been waiting for this post! Hehehe. I will be kind of funny if you have all boys and Shar has all girls! You do make cute boys. Weston totally looks like your brother in that last picture. Congratulations!
Awesome, congrats! We sure love having 3 boys right in a row. It's a little crazy...and it seems to be crazier everyday...but we LOVE it!
If we ever want our boys to get together I'm sure they'd have a great time...we might have an adventurous time too...6 boys!
I was totally thinking about you today! Congrats on a great ultrasound; another boy will be SO fun and cute! I'm really excited for you.
So fun! Congrats! You make the cutest boys!
Yay! That is so exciting! Boys are so fun... we should know! :) I'm excited to see what name you choose.
Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun, and you're right, you do make adorable boys. :)
You DO make the best boys!! Can't wait to meet this new, sweet, little guy.
love you!
Congrats on the boy. It seems that is all the ladies in our ward know how to make right now. I'm sure he will be as handsome as his two older brothers.
Congratulations!! I'm sure he'll be another handsome little guy. Boys are so much fun!
congrats! I love having three girls although I often miss the experience of a boy. I have found that borrowing helps a lot when I miss having a boy. And at least now you can never need to buy gender neutral anything. I buy pink girly things each time... you can buy cute boy things each time.
I love little boys and am excited for you guys! I think Heavenly Father has another man missionary needing a wonderful mommy!o
Hooray! I just knew it... The moment you said you were pregnant, I could picture you with 3 little cutie boys by your side. It just fits.
Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I can't wait to meet your next cute little man. I am way excited for you.
Congratulations!! You make all the boys and Shar will make all the girls. You make adorable boys!
3 boys will be so much fun!!! They will all be the best little buddies!! I am sorry i totally forgot to ask you this morning what you found out!! Congrats! He will be soo darling!
Yay! Congratulations you guys! Those boys are going to have so much fun together! I'm sure he is going to be so handsome like his brothers!
A Boy!!!!!! You guys have the cutest boys ever, this one will be no exception!
ps: Sorry I haven't been commenting lately. Our computer has been dead for over a month, but David finally was able to fix it!!! I can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy.
Yay! How exciting! Alan says that it's the best...he comes from a family of four boys and they loved every minute of it. You're going to have a blast and those boys will be such good friends. Congrats!
Congratulations!! I love my one boy and would love more. And your little guys are the cutest! I can't wait to see the next one.
Congratulations you guys. Wow!!! 3 boys. You are going to have lots of energy in that house. (:
Wow, way to be!!! You will have to try for another girl after this one. congrats
Ohhh goodie! Well I know all to well what 3 boys is like and yep you said it....lots of TROUBLE, NON-STOP wrestling, but it's all so fun!!! Are you telling what names you have picked out, or keeping it a secret?
Yay for boys! I can't wait to meet this one. I just think our family pattern is holding well and why stop a good thing? :)
Post a Comment