Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines

To Love and Be Loved...

I love these two munchkins more than I ever thought possible.

I know this quote is often used, but it describes parental love so well:

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone

For Valentine's Day we made hearts together and wrote the names of people we love. (thanks for the idea Amanda S.) Weston LOVED picking who we wrote on each heart and then coloring them.

We gave the boys some treats, a special book, stickers, and a balloon. It's safe to say the Balloon was HIT!

My Love and I in front of 'the wall of Love'. ;)
We had a fabulous afternoon date of dinner and quality time together. It was much needed and oh so special.
After the kiddos were in bed we played 'Ticket to Ride' with Liz & Ammon. Great company and great fun!!

The night was topped off with these delicious cupcakes from Cupcake Chic. If you are craving a fantastic treat...check them out. (Thank you, Trista & Matt, they were SOOO wonderful!)

What a perfectly love-ly day!

I sure love my guys!!

3 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

Yum, those cupcake things look good. I may have to order some of those.

Amanda said...

Sounds like a fun day! Much more exciting than ours. :)

Shar said...

I love the heart idea! So fun. We'll have to do that next year with Kapria.