My friend, Des, has some fun Valentine's Day ideas on her blog. I haven't done a lot of creative things for this holiday, so I would like to hear about some of your favorite things to do or any successful Valentine's gifts for your loved ones.
The picture above was our first Valentine's day...cheesy, I know. But it was fun to make and Jeff loved the study snacks. ;)


4 comments:
Once I acted like i was not going to do anything for V-day, and played it out the entire day (my wife was not happy). Once my wife left for an afternoon class I snuck home and totally decorated our entire apartment with hearts and super cheezy crap. She loved it...but, I think V day is more of a chick based holiday. The best thing my wife does for me is make me a really nice dinner. For men of Vday, go with manly stuff, like food.
Nicole those are so cute and TOTALLY awesome! In Middle and High School every V-Day I made long stem roses out of Hershey kisses for all my friends with little notes attached! I'm sure mom has a pic of them somewhere...but where, who knows!
I love you guys..miss you too!!!!!
We LOVE candlelight dinner. We always made heart-shaped jello jigglers for the dessert when I was little. Love notes to siblings/parents is always fun too. You can plaster them all over the house so everyone feels so loved. :)
lame is always cute :)
email me your number at jaholloway1124@gmail.com so we can work out a day I can come see you -- how fun! I wish Boston was coming with me b/c him and West would have a blast!!
Post a Comment