Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our February Fun

February is a short month...but we sure packed it very full. In between Weston, myself and Tave getting sick, we fit a lot of fun in as well.
Here is some of what we were up to:

These two boys make me smile every single day. I love being their mom and pretending, playing, and imagining with them!


My cute friend, Ashley and her darling little girl, Reese were in town!
We met up with them at the mall and had a great time catching up.
It was so fun to see you, Ash! Can't wait to do it again!!


This picture was just too sweet!
Tave decided that not ALL tummy time is bad. Here he is, relaxing while I got ready one morning.


Tave was officially moved the the crib! (from his pack n play)
Weston hasn't slept in it for about 6 weeks now, and he was really good to 'give' it to Tave.



I started watching little Miss K on Fridays again.
My oh my, 3 kiddos under 3 can be a challenge, but it is always so very fun!!
The boys love getting out of the house and playing with their cute cousin and I think she loves us too!!


Weston loves sporting his diaper. When I go to get him dressed in the mornings, he usually escapes for awhile so he can run around like this.
He also loves being a monkey on my eliptical machine.
What a silly kiddo!
(ps I had to take this picture to prove that my 2 1/2 year old can wear his 9 month old Bro's diapers...size 2, crazy skinny kid-- I swear we feed him!!)


Tave continues to LOOOVE anything musical. He has so much fun pounding away on the piano and dancing to music.

One of the highlights of our days was playing in some bubble wrap.
They used it as drums, a shirt, a hat, and pretty much anything else you can think of.
This month was a great one.
I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with these little guys.
They teach me so much every day and help me to be a better mom.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Carley said...

What a fun month! I am sorry that you were all sick. We are actually going through that right now and it is not fun. You are such a fun mom and you have two lucky and adorable boys!
Miss you!

Amy said...

The diaper thing cracks me up. :) And why do we buy toys anyway when things like bubble wrap are so much more fun?!

Amanda said...

I love the soaked shirt on Tave! Such a little cutie - and so many teeth!