The first 4 (four) people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:-
- What I create will be just for you.- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (I will make every effort though)-
- You will receive your item within 365 days, that's one year. (or sooner).
- You will have no clue what the item is going to be. It could be a story or poetry (unlikely). It could be a piece of handmade jewelry or an art doll (slightly more likely). I may draw, paint, collage, or crochet something (quite probable). I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange (completely possible, but not likely, afterall- I DO want you to like it!)
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you have to repost this meme and make and send out FOUR surprises of your own.
So -- who's in?
10 comments:
What a great idea! I want to do this! And I think I'm your first response! How fun!
I'm in! Now I've got to think of something to make for others...
How fun!! I love this idea! And I'm glad I got on my Google Reader when I did so I could be quick to respond! :)
I really want to comment, but then I will have to do something for others too!
Oh, wait, that's a good thing!!!
Thanks Nicole!
Boo. being number 5 is no fun.
with Shar...boo0! but I'm totally curious what
you are going to send, maybe after they have it you could post it???
CUte cute idea.
That is a really cute idea. You should definitely post about your four items. I'm sure they will be adorable!
You are so creative and have such good ideas! Hope you have fun with it:)
hmmm.... if only I knew how to make something. :)
It looks like I have my four people! Yay...now I have to get crafting!! Thanks, everyone for participating.
Shar...you can go post a comment on Mom's when she does it, she will make something AWESOME for sure!
And I'll definitely post some pics...
Post a Comment