Cousins!!
We had a fun day with Syanne while Chels, Rob, and Mom were at the hospital.
The kiddos were so funny together.
Aydrien Raiden
Born February 12, 2009
8 lbs 14 oz, 20.5 inches long

We love each of our nieces and nephews so much. It is always so amazing to see a new little life come into this world. We are so excited to get to know him and see his little personality develop!
We were able to visit Chels & Rob and meet Aydrien the day after he was born. The kiddos (West, Tave, Kapria, & Syanne) were all pretty excited to play and be together so they didn't make it into any photos.
What a great day!
3 comments:
Aww what a cutie! So adorable! Nicole it must come from your mom because ALL of you girls look GREAT after giving birth!!!!!
Congrats on your new nephews. How fun that some of the cousins live so close together. One of my good friends named her boy Raiden. It's an unusual name, so I was wondering where your sister came up with it.
Congratulations Chelsy! That is one big boy! I love the feet picture. I say this every time but I am so jealous you guys all live so close!! and I totally ditto the Tory-Brent comment.
Post a Comment