Monday, December 29, 2008

A day at the Park!



What is missing in this picture????
Hint: it's cold and white and all over Utah right now!!!

The kids ran around, climbed, layed in the sand, swung, drew pictures.
All of those wonderful things that aren't as much fun in the cold, wet snow.
This is the beauty of sunny southern California.

I'm so proud of my guys:
Weston hasn't been to a playground in a few months. In those months he has suddenly become a HUGE daredevil. He's able to climb pretty much everything now and he had a blast showing off his skills.
Tave also tried swinging for the first time ever! He loved having Grandma push him and tickle his little feet. He laughed and had such a blast.

I love the park. Spring ~ please come quickly.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

I am so jealous of the park trip without snow!! I can't wait for spring either.