isn't it fun to have a kid to hide behind... I vow NEVER to grow up! Never...
I love all your collages...I upgraded my picasa so I could do them too... so I go to make one..do I use picasa...NO not me... it wasn't want I wanted... so I used Photoshop... I love the end result!! it's on my blog!!
Just CrAzY Meg today...
PS... good job calling it Bate's Nut Farm... not Nate's _utt Farm!!
3 comments:
I love Bates Nut Farm! I don't really know why I like it so much but I do!!! :)
isn't it fun to have a kid to hide behind... I vow NEVER to grow up! Never...
I love all your collages...I upgraded my picasa so I could do them too... so I go to make one..do I use picasa...NO not me... it wasn't want I wanted... so I used Photoshop... I love the end result!! it's on my blog!!
Just CrAzY Meg today...
PS... good job calling it Bate's Nut Farm... not Nate's _utt Farm!!
I love your collages too! We had fun didn't we! I wish you were all still here. I miss you a lot!
Post a Comment