Okay, okay-- I know I went a little collage crazy here, but for good reason. Shar, Chelsea, and I traveled to CA to visit our family and attend my Grandma's funeral. It was good to be with everyone, to see family we hadn't seen in years, and to laugh and cry over the fond memories of my Grandma. It was a week packed with good times, good food, good memories, and everything in between. Maybe my pictures can tell the story better than I ever could. At least they'll give it a try.
1 van + 3 sisters + 3 kiddos under 3 years old + 15+ hours on the road= one cRaZy adventure.
Grandma's Life Celebration:
It was a beautiful service. I think Grandma would have loved it.
Family Time:
Thanksgiving Day:
It was a beautiful service. I think Grandma would have loved it.Family Time:
Jeff & Weston were able to have a fabulous week together while Tave & I were in CA. It was really good for each of us to have some individual time with one of the boys. They drove down with Trav & his Grandma just in time for Thanksgiving. Thanks go to those who helped with Weston when Jeff had to work. We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate it!
Thanksgiving Day:
We are so blessed. Here are a few of the many things for which we are thankful:




No comments:
Post a Comment