Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful evening.
We had the traditional Christmas Eve dinner with Mom's side of the family. This year was a little different ~ it was at Mom & Dad's new home for starters. and Grandma wasn't here. We missed her so much. More than I can say.
But we filled the night with yummy appetizers, a delicious mexican meal, tasty desserts, fabulous company, lots of fun and laughter. We watched a musical slideshow of pictures of Christ's birth and then enjoyed watching the kiddos open gifts from each other.
It was so great to be together.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Looks like a great Christmas! How nice to be in the warm weather.

Karen said...

Fun fun pictures! I still haven't found the file with the pictures from your camera! Where is it!
I like the pics of Chuck and Paul too!