Monday, December 08, 2008

Yee-Haw!

Jeff was playing with the boys and they all came running into the kitchen like this. I started laughing. Tave's face was priceless: he was lOvInG it and so was Weston. I had to grab the camera and share!
This kicked off a night of shoulder rides:
Weston, Tave, me, and, yes- even Jeff.
We all had to have one.
We laughed and laughed and then we laughed some more.

What a great night. Thanks to all my guys for making it so happy!
Enjoy the video, it makes me laugh every time I watch it!

We tried to have Weston take a picture of me on Jeff's shoulders (and then Jeff on mine) but he couldn't quite catch it. Oh well..we're working on his photography skills. ;)

7 comments:

Darwin + Kiara said...

Looks like fun! Shoulder rides are great! :) You guys have such a cute family!

Amy said...

So much fun! I love the cute giggles!

tory said...

That looks like FUN! They are just to cute, love'em!

Cassi said...

Too fun! What a cute family!! :)
If we end up moving to UT next year we'll definitely have to get together!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

That is so adorable!! Jackson loves to give us all horsie rides on his back. I need to get it on camera like you have.

Shar said...

this was the cutest video! i love how excited weston is to be carrying tave around. so great.

Michelle S. said...

Nicole I didn't know you had another little boy. Congratulations! Your boys are so darling!! You are such a lovely mother, just like I knew you would be....because you were such a remarkable young woman. I miss you! Sis. Stevenson