He makes us laugh every single day and is such a delight in our home. Here is a bit of what Weston is like at 2.5 years old:
Weston's favorites: Color- green, Animal- tiger, giraffe, hippo Toys- cars, little figures, little animals, balls Food- fruit snacks, apples, grapes, cereal, crackers, oranges Books- he really loves all books, right now the favorite is Aladdin & the Nativity story Songs- jingle bells, rocket song, fish song, monkey & the alligator, following the leader Places- Kapria's house, James & Amy's house, Evie's house, the park, outside, nursery, and the all-time FAV: the Beach!
Weston's recent skills: He can use a spoon & fork really well now, help clean up, turn off/on tv and close it all up, open twist containers, take pictures, help around the house, open & close doors, puzzles, coloring and lots lots more!
He talks ALL the time. He is using full sentences now and loves to tell us everything that is on his mind. The crazy thing is, he can tell us about things that he did last year...he really remembers that long ago- and finally has the words to describe it!
He started telling us about things that he likes and loves. He started by telling us he "loves Tave" and now he tells us "I love mommy" and "I love daddy" every day. We, of course, just melt when he says it.
Weston's latest phrases:
"I like ______." "I want______." "I need_____." (he definitely has the basics down!)
"Let's make some craps." (crafts)
"Mommy, I sorry."
"I call ______." (insert Grandma, Grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins names) He loves to call people.
"One more. Just one more."
"Tave is cute baby."
"Tave sad, give binky."
"Go play in sone" (snow)
"Mommy, I sorry."
"I call ______." (insert Grandma, Grandpa, aunts, uncles, and cousins names) He loves to call people.
"One more. Just one more."
"Tave is cute baby."
"Tave sad, give binky."
"Go play in sone" (snow)
"Mommy/Daddy Watch!"
"What's that?"
He is really great at saying "Please" and "Thank you."
He is really great at saying "Please" and "Thank you."
I am constantly amazed by this little guy. In the past 6 months he has learned so much and changed in so many ways!
Weston, we love you!

1 comment:
This is such a cute post and even better as the years go on. Its so cute to read and hear about all the wonderful things a two year old can do.
Post a Comment