I am just loving watching Tave grow up. But at the same time, I want him to stay my little baby forever. He has changed so much in the past month.
Tave's stats: 15 lbs 4 oz for us to love, 27.5 inches to tickle and snuggle and hug!
Here are a few of Tave's highlights from his 7th month:
- He is on a wonderful nap-schedule: 3 naps a day aprox. 1-2 hours each. Heaven.
- He is sitting pretty well, but is still a little tipsy. Every day he gets better and better!
- He is, as always, our smiley guy. He loves to give a grin at anyone who looks his way.
- He rolls from front to back and back to front now. But still hates tummy time. :(
- He still loves holding those cute little toes!
- He absolutely adores his brother. Even more than before. He laughs at Weston and watches everything he does.
- He loves to play-- shoulder rides, tickling, having daddy hold him and run, he loves it all.
- He doesn't like rice cereal anymore, but he loves oatmeal. He is a fabulous eater and has tried lots of new foods: green beans, peas, sweet potatoes, applesauce, prunes, bananas, pears, peaches. He loves most of them.
- He has given up the binky at night to suck on his first 2 fingers. He LOVES those fingers. (I can't decide what I think about this development)
- He loves to be held.
- He really enjoys bathtime, especially if it's with Weston.
Visits this month:
- He got to meet Grandpa & Grandma Dean again. So fun!
- First road trip- he was not a fan of the looooong car ride.
- First time meeting Uncle Mckenon (and lots of other relatives)
- He absolutely LOVES his Grandpa Dan. They were buds the whole trip.
- First trip to the beach! He was fascinated with the sand and the waves. He just liked looking down and watching the water come in and out.
- Aunt Amanda came out to visit, she got to hold him and snuggle with him a LOT since she'll have another little guy the next time we see her. (pics of this coming soon!)
Dear Tave,
You have been such a joy this past month. I fell even more in love with you on our trip to California. You and I were able to have 6 whole days to be together. So much snuggling, holding, laughing, playing, and loving. It was heavenly. You truly are a special little baby. We are so grateful Heavenly Father sent you to our family. You make each day brighter and better than ever before. Thank you for all that you teach us.
We love you to pieces!
Love, Mommy & Daddy

5 comments:
Such adorable, sweet boys you have! I love how funny Weston is, and how sweet and smiley Tave is. It's been really fun watching them grow and learn so much. Oh, and I love that Weston likes to give me back rubs. :)
I love all the pictures but the top one is gorgeous! He is just so perfect! Love it! :)
I love that I was able to see all this in person! He is such a cute baby and so snuggly and sweet. I am so glad I had this time to spend with your boys.
He is ADORABLE! Isn't this a fun month... they grow so fast. I'm so happy to see that there is another baby out there Drew's size. I swear, they make babies HUGE here and everyone always thinks Drew is like 4 months old, but I think they are the perfect size. :)
Oh he's getting so big and even cuter, I love it! That's great that he's sitting up on his own, that's one of those baby developments that actually makes things EASIER on the mommy.
Post a Comment