Monday, December 01, 2008

Dear Friends

Today I turned on my trusty computer (trusty...um more like groaning) and opened up my email. There was a lot. Actually, more than a LOT. When you don't have access to a computer for 10 days that happens. Then I opened up my google reader. 193 updates. Yes you read that right. 193. Wow.
How will I ever catch up? And unpack? And clean? And organize so I can set up Christmas? And read all those blog posts? And comment on them? And then clean some more? And finish up my hand-made Christmas presents? And post on my blog? And make my Christmas cards? And send them? And do all of those great, wonderful traditions that fill the Christmas season????!!!!
And, oh yeah, I have two kiddos around here somewhere!

Can you feel my head spinning?! I was a little stressed before I started this post, NOW I am officially a LOT stressed. AHHHH!
SO-- I will try to catch up with all of you. This is, after all, the season for family, friends, and fun. But it might take awhile. And I won't be able to comment. Something has to go. And that is it. I am so sad at that thought...
Comments on my blog are like someone stopping by to say hello. A little smile to brighten my day. A pat on the back. A snuggly, cozy hug. A little bit of love sent via cyber-space. Okay. You get the point. These are the reasons why I love to comment.

But I also love a clean, cozy, good smelling, beautifully decorated house during the holidays. And I love making cookies, and singing songs with the boys, and making fun little Christmas crafts with Weston.
I just love spending time with my boys. All 3 of them!

Isn't this season wonderful.
I can't wait to get started!!

I will post very very soon.

~So y'all come back now, you hear?!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I hear ya. Once December finally hits I feel like hyperventilating! But you do what you can. I'm sure my blog will be neglected this time of year too. There's too many other fun things to do! Good luck with all the decorating. I'm sure your house will look amazing!

Phillips Family said...

These are a very busy couple of months. Hopefully things are going well for you. At least you are not packing and getting ready to move accross Wyoming like us.

Amanda said...

So so glad you are back. I have missed you!! Don't be too stressed - there's always tomorrow. Just enjoy this amazing time of year!

Sharla said...

193??? Wow. I don't think anyone will blame you. I'm like you, I love comments. But the line has to be drawn somewhere. Don't you hate when everything seems to crash in on you at once. Hopefully things will calm down for you.