Monday, March 24, 2008

Some fun we've had

Random Shots

So our internet was down almost all week. I felt like I had fallen off the earth. It's crazy how dependent we get on these things! It was good for me to get lots of OTHER things done during the week. :)

Here are a few random shots of the fun we've been having:


Weston LOVES the stairs. He sits on them to eat snacks, take a drink, look at a book, watch a show, or just goof off! He found these flowers and brought them to me (how sweet!) and then proceeded to play with them. I did NOT encourage the stem in the mouth idea...I have no idea where he saw this or came up with it! So cute!



I think Weston is realizing that mom is a little boring (I am getting to the really uncomfortable stage) so I try to do some of the fun things he loves at least once a day. Jeff has to be around to keep up what I started, though, since I get tired from lifting and throwing and tickling so fast! He sure LOVES it though and I love hearing his adorable laugh!!!


Yes, I realize my belly is huge in this picture, but look at that cute little face instead!



He's discovered that chewing on his shirt is cool and funny...What?! Where did this come from? Is it a phase?? He cracks himself up everytime he walks around like this :)



Shar and Trav threw a really fun St. Patties Day party! We had a blast and loved hanging out!
Weston's favorite part was chasing all the other kids around. Thanks for a fun night, we love you guys!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Okay, you look too freakin' cute in those pics. I LOVE you all pregnant and whatnot. I'm excited to see you this weekend, we'll have to take some pics.

Stephanie said...

I am impressed that you can do all that with Weston. It is hard being so pregnant with a toddler. Good job!