Hi family and friends!!!
Within the next week we are going to make our blog only available to family and friends. This is done by sending invites out to everyone. I don't want to miss anyone who wants to stay updated on our blog so please leave a comment or email us with your email address so I can get invites out to everyone when we do the switch.
We hope hope hope you still stop by to visit our lives on blogger!!!!
We've just decided that we don't want so much of our personal info available to anyone who happens to find our site!
So please please let us know if you would like an invite!!!
jndrysdale@gmail.com
Love you all!
Jeff, Nicole, West, & baby boy???
Within the next week we are going to make our blog only available to family and friends. This is done by sending invites out to everyone. I don't want to miss anyone who wants to stay updated on our blog so please leave a comment or email us with your email address so I can get invites out to everyone when we do the switch.
We hope hope hope you still stop by to visit our lives on blogger!!!!
We've just decided that we don't want so much of our personal info available to anyone who happens to find our site!
So please please let us know if you would like an invite!!!
jndrysdale@gmail.com
Love you all!
Jeff, Nicole, West, & baby boy???
27 comments:
We definitely want to stay updated on your lives! Send us an invite!!
Nicole send us an invite too. Our email address is cammed@gmail.com
Send us one!
cassi.w@gmail.com
You can never be too safe...
I would love to still keep in touch I'm pretty sure you have my email!
I completely understand! Make sure to send us an invite:
daniellems78@gmail.com
Love Alan, Danielle and Jace Smith
Us Too!!!
jasonbergman82@gmail.com
alexisbergman@gmail.com
Hope all is well! J
I read your blog! This is Heidi (Sharlene's roommate!). Heidilublin@hotmail.com
Thanks!
I love the easter pictures! and yes I want the invite! nathanafowler@gmail.com
desaraefowler@hotmail.com
Hey, I want an invite! I think you have my email address already!
Do you have my email?!? You better send me an invite. :)
Don't forget to invite us! You won't show up on Reader anymore, so I'll just have to check in all the time. :)
We'd love to keep in touch with you guys!
tarynmccook@msn.com
sorry- real quick...the skirt- on sale at Macy's :)
Nicole, we did this awhile ago, too - sometimes it is freakishly overwhelming to think of how many people can view what you have posted...and you have like an outrageous number of viewings!!! Obviously, we would love an invite so we can keep up to date! :)
Keep us in the loop!
jennytranstrum@gmail.com
Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!
count us in!
Send us one!
callieannhill@gmail.com
I want an invite. I want to be able to keep checking you blog.
Count us in for sure. You are smart to do this! I am giving you Jeff's email that is what my blog is under, but it is actually me. I am not sure that makes sense.
jevers6@gmail.com
do not forget to invite us... leslee_21@netzero.net
mason1042006.blogspot.com
Hey! I sent you an email, but I didn't know if it needs to be under our gmail account-blogger account. If it is ours is lanetsmith@gmail.com
I love checking your blog. ginnymariemiller@gmail.com.
I'd like to stay updated too.
send me an invite! jaholloway1124@gmail.com
definately put me on the list so I can stay updated on your adorable family's life! let me know if you don't have my gmail address.
Hi Nicole. My name is Jamie Slade (maiden name was Larson). I grew up in the same ward as the Drysdale boys and found your blog through Amanda's. Your little family is so cute, I would love to be able to still look at your blog. My e-mail is jamiedslade@gmail.com. If you aren't comfortable with that, I understand. Mine is private too. Good luck with the baby on the way!
I'll sick Amanda on you if you don't invite me. aprilnaustin@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment