Here are some pictures, finally. :) We are getting things settled...well, mostly. We still have a bit of work to do, but it's coming along nicely. We are LOVING being here and I love organizing and finding a place for everything. I am ready for it all to be done, but we still have a room or two left to declutter. Well...you'll see for yourself!
Master Bedroom:
We put cute curtains up too, but you can't see them with the glare from the sun. Oh well. :)
Weston's bedroom:
West and the baby will share a room after the first month or so. We are going to put a toddler bed where the train table is. We've also already hung curtains in his room and they look so good!
The office/work out room/ guest bedroom:
So Jeff calls this the office, I call it the guest room, and it has the eliptical machine, so it's where I'll work out. Whatever it is...it still needs to be cleaned. It was kind of our dumping ground and now that everything else is getting done we REALLY need to organize this room!
Upstairs Bathroom:
We hope you all love it as much as we do! It is starting to feel more like home. Weston LOVES navigating the stairs and is doing really well at it. We are having fun and doing great! We LOVE visitors, so feel free to come over. :)
6 comments:
I can't believe how quick you work! Everything already looks so great. You have so much space to work with and I'm so happy for you guys! Love the big double sinks in the bathroom, too. :)
It is looking awesome in there. I love how much closet space you have in the master bedroom! So awesome!!
I love the pics! Your house is adorable. I know I can't see detail that well in pictures, but I love how open it looks when you walk in. I am not a fan of boxy closed off newer homes. I love that there is just that one beam separating the dining rm from the living rm! Hopefully we will get to see it one of these days!
You guys make it feel like a home. It is so comfortable and fun to visit you there. I'm glad you have a place to call your own now. You deserve it.
The place looks amazing! I can't wait to see it in real life. I hope I get the chance. You guys are great. Phil
What a super cute house! Congratulations!
Post a Comment