Friday, April 04, 2008

Last weeks favorites!!!

It's been a crazy week!


This week has been very busy. So busy we haven't taken any pictures. Or taken the time to make our blog private. That really is going to happen, but in the meantime I am going to do this post so I don't get too far behind! These are all from last week!!!

Caught in the act: Weston absolutely LOVES helping now. His favorite job is setting the table. He is just so darn cute when he runs and puts everything in its place. As he puts down the plates, napkins, and each utensil he says whose it is. So there's mommy's, daddy's and then 'Weston' sounds kind of garbled. Well, you can't really understand what he's saying at all but it is SO cute!!! Here's him in action.

Weston's latest favorite thing is to go over to the cd player in our room and start singing "lalalala" when he wants me to turn on the music. Then we blast it and he dances all over our room. It is SO fun. This day he had to wear Dad's tie to dance. What a cutie!


Watching Kapria is always a favorite thing to do! Weston and Kapria LOVE playing together and it is so cute to see them interact. I just learned this week that "Bap" means Kapria. When we drove to their house one day West kept saying "Bap" over and over and over. I just nodded my head like I knew what he was talking about. Then when we got to Shar and Trav's he just ran over to her and smiling said "Bap" So now we know! We got to watch her while Shar & Trav went out one night. It was so fun! We love this little girl!!!
Here are Jeff, West, and Kapria watching some march madness.



Last Sat. I also was able to go to a friend's baby shower! It was so fun to see cute cute Lori and her adorable belly!!! She is due May 1st but is going to have the baby on April 19th because that is my prediction! :) (right Lori?!) It was great to catch up with my cute friend Ginny, as well, whose little boy is due in July. Yay for babies and good friends. I love excuses to get together!!



This is Weston's favorite hangout in the house.



We made cookies last Sunday and Weston LOVED it!! He was so fascinated by all of it and was thrilled to help measure, dump, mix and OF COURSE taste the dough. He wanted that more than the cookies!!! (who can blame him really?!)



Ahhh....snickerdoodles. I don't know who came up with that name, but isn't it perfect. They are just the perfect cookie with a glass of milk. LOVE them!
While Amanda is baking her awesome veggie muffins, I am making these.
Think thin, think thin. haha.
I'll think thin once this kiddo has made his entrance!

Love you all!!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

So much great things to say!!!

1. Love that Weston helps set the table! He is so big.
2. Love the tie and the dancing. Cole is starting this too. I finally put a CD player in his room and he always wants to dance.
3. You look SO AMAZING. I'm so happy for you and that you look this great. This will only make it that much easier after ??? is born.
4. Tell me who on this planet likes the cookies more than the dough?!? Weston is just so smart.
5. Your snickerdoodles look great! And I did try the muffins I made today and they were REALLY great!!!

love you so much and really love this post.

Karen said...

I'm up late (can't sleep) and happy to see that you have added to you blog. Fun pictures! Weston is growing and changing so much. I can't wait to see him and all of you. You look great Nicole! I miss you all so much. See you soon!

lnkmom said...

Sounds like it was a good crazy! Weston is just too cute, I can't imagine how much fun you guys must have w/him!

Don't worry about the cookies, your preganant and should eat anything you want! You deserve it!

Lori said...

Oooh, good pics. It was way fun seeing you and ginny and everyone. We all need to find excuses to get together more often. As for holding out for the 19th? that's quite a stretch for me physically at this point, but I'll see how long I can hold out.

Annie said...

Such fun pictures and I see you're going private so make sure and invite me so I can keep up on what you're doing. anziekapanzie@hotmail.com

Shar said...

Weston dancing and setting the table - what fun things he is doing! I can't wait until Kapria can join in the fun :)
I loved your post and I love you guys!

nathan said...

I love that post- I love posts like that. hey- was that new bedroom set stuff in the tie picture? I don't really remember the old dresser- just I do remember that you were considering changing it, and I don't' remember it looking like that :) you guys are so cute.

Nate and Katie said...

How nice to have such a good little helper! That will be especially useful once his little brother gets here. I bet Weston can keep the baby entertained with his dance moves, too :) Tanner still loves to watch Braden's antics and laugh and clap for him. So much fun!

Darwin + Kiara said...

Drysdales!!! We totally miss you guys! I'm glad I found the link to your blog, so now we can keep up with you guys. Congratulations on another boy! I hope things go well with the delivery. Keep in touch, okay? Love you all! -Demings