Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

We had such a wonderful Easter! It was great to spend time with family and friends . Shar, Trav, Kapria, Jonathan & Kellyn came over. We had a fantastic dinner, dessert, and games. Weston was such a ham and LOVED being the center of attention! Thanks, everyone, for making our Easter so special!!!





Weston picked out this tie for Easter! I had a nice striped one picked out, very classy...but he had other ideas! I love it, though, this is SO him and was perfect. He even kept it on the entire morning until his nap!


Shar, Trav, & Kapria. I LOVE Shar's new haircut...so cute. It's making me want to go A-line again...
And isn't my niece such a DOLL! I LOVE her to pieces. She is so fun and smiley and Weston just loves her too. He loves to hug her, giver her kisses and laugh with her.


Jonathan and Kellyn. We had a blast hanging out with Jonathan and his friend. Weston LOVED playing with them and hung out with Kellyn the whole day! (I love her dress too, isn't it so cute?!)

33 weeks

Only 6.5 more weeks.
Crazy.
I have Braxton Hicks constantly. I normally don't mind, but when they last all day it sure wears me out fast. Oh well...he'll get here soon.I sure love this kiddo already!
I no longer fit in any of my normal skirts so Jeff bought me this cute summer dress! Hopefully it lasts these lfew weeks!

8 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Your son is sooo cute! Not too long and you guys will have one more little guy in the house. How exciting.

Annie said...

I have Braxton Hicks like crazy too! I get so sick of my stomach being as hard as a rock. It makes for rough nights. It's always nice to know someone else is feeling your pain! I feel like I am constantly asking Julia to pick things up for me and to go and get things because I don't get up from the couch very easily! You look so great and I am so excited to see pics of your little one!

Unknown said...

I wonder how long of a post you can actually write before it cuts you off? First, you look great. Did Jeff pick that dress all by himself. I really like it, nice work if he did. Westons outfit is great. Isn't it fun to have kids that can actually get into the holidays!! Also, you guys really do need to come down here. There is lots to do. We are planning to go up towards the end of summer to escape the heat.

Chris said...

Hey Nicole! Of course I know who you are! If you really like that quilt on my blog - I can always recreate the things that are alreaady sold --- they are all custom orders... Let me know - I think that quilt ran about $45 dollars - And it has the little boys name embroidered on it for an xtra $5... FYI i guess...

Looks like you're getting ready for another little one - Congrats! Your little boy is tooooo cute!

the elgan family said...

We just love how you update your blog so frequently!!! The Easter pics. are great - I am totally into the matching color schemes on your outfits! I'm glad I'm not the only one that enjoys being color coordinated with my family...and I think that the play on words ("Wes was a ham"...part of the traditional Easter fare is ham - I am such a cheeseball, I know) was great. You look so good; how exciting that you are quickly approaching the day when you will meet your newest addition to the Drysdale family!

The Evers said...

I agree, I am glad you update so often too! West is adorable in brown, that shirt he is in is so cute, I love it because it is unique from what most little boys wear for Easter Sunday. He looks so trendy and cute! Good job!

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! I love the one of Weston with his tie on. So cute. He is a fun kid! Nicole, you look great. I can't believe how soon your baby will be here! I had Braxton Hicks bad with Cooper. I was told it gets worse with each kid you have.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole...I can't remember what my ID's ever are for these, this is Charity Betts...your mom sent your link so I could see what was up with you girls...you look great...I am due the same time you are, and I don't think I have one intentional photo of myself 8 months pregnant...you go girl...your baby is so cute, he's going to look huge once the real baby comes...is Jonathan your husband's bro? I can't believe you guys are still doing school, and have such a cute house and busy life to boot...you have more energy than I ever did...we are thinking of naming our baby after your dad too, if it is a boy...we never know...I'm going to check out Shar's site, so I'll say hi to her there...but it was fun to see what' new in your world...I think I'm not young enough to keep up with a blog site...email is all I can handle right now...side note, your kids grow up too fast...Chey turned 14 this month and is going to dances, etc...enjoy the exhaustion of young children. I'm still trying to and it is slipping through our fingers faster than we can count. love you girl...so proud of you all. Charity