Monday, March 10, 2008

Downstairs!!!

Pics of the house!

We are finally getting things under control and organized. :) Here is some proof:
If you can't tell, all of the walls are painted a nice tan color with white baseboards. The living room has a white chair rail and white crown molding. We are getting pictures and things on the walls, too, which is the most exciting part for me. That's when everything starts to come together and feel like a home! I took these pictures before we hung things, though. So you'll just have to come visit to see the rest. :)

Living room:
Dining Room:
(They are both open to each other, which makes it really bright and open)

View of Dining room and Living Room from the kitchen window opening thing:


Kitchen:

Pantry:
The pantry is right around the corner from the kitchen. It is also the laundry room. I LOVE this room!!!! It is INCREDIBLY wonderful to have space for food NOT on countertops and to do laundry in the house. I Love love love love love it!!!! This room also leads to the little backyard we have. When that is all cleaned up I will show pics of it. :)
We also have a little guest 1/2 bathroom downstairs. It's cute, but who needs to see the toilet, right? haha

9 comments:

Nate and Katie said...

I love your new place!! It looks absolutely perfect! I would be very happy if we ended up in a house like that someday. Congrats on getting organized so fast. I'm seriously impressed. We'd love to come see you soon!

Amy said...

I absolutely LOVE it! You already have it looking so good and organized--you are quick! I am so happy for you that you have so much more space! See you Soon!

Amy said...

Oh, and that is our exact same Stove!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

I love how open everything is! Isn't it awesome to be able to do laundry in your own house!! Congrats. I think you're doing better than me at getting organized. I am jealous! I would love to see your house sometime!

Shar said...

I'm so glad you have a pantry. That is one thing I will be looking for in our next place. That, and a garage!

Stephanie said...

So nice. I love all the space and the pantry. I think you could fit all of our cupboard space into 3/4 of your pantry! :) I can't wait to see it in person.

Leslee P said...

I love your new house. it is so cute inside... i hate moving and transitions. I always feel so crazy. You are super WOMAN for doing that with a little one and one on the way!

Leslee P said...

I love your new house. it is so cute inside... i hate moving and transitions. I always feel so crazy. You are super WOMAN for doing that with a little one and one on the way!

Unknown said...

I love you house and your kitchen table. It looks so good. I am impressed that you got it all done so quickly.