(Weston LOVES sports! and by the way...my bracket is beating Jeff's...it's really true, sorry babe, I had to brag before that all changes!!!)
The past few weeks we have learned that Weston really does love his daddy, and it just melts my heart!
I LOVE It!!!
I LOVE It!!!
He still wants me to do everything, and he'll choose my lap over Jeff's (even though a huge bump pushing into your back just CAN'T be comfy!)
but lately Jeff has become a HUGE part of our day:
but lately Jeff has become a HUGE part of our day:
- When West wakes up in the morning he wants a hat like "daddy"
- When he lies in bed next to me to drink his milk he wants "daddy"s pillow
- When he eats his snacks he saves some to give to "daddy"
- When he puts on his pants he chooses the ones that look like "daddy"s
- When we go on walks he mentions "daddy" at least 5 times when talking about things and showing me rocks, sticks, etc
- When he brushes his teeth he wants "daddy"s toothpaste (I KNOW he's supposed to have the kiddy stuff...he gets that at night...)
- And when he sees any type of basketball or football he automatically wants "daddy" to 'catch'.
- And the day goes on and on like this. I LOVE it!
It is so good to know that his Daddy really is important to him. I am trying to write down all of the cute things he says about Jeff everyday...it happens so often I sometimes forget exactly what it was about! I love what an awesome DAD Jeff is and that our little boy realizes that!
4 comments:
Maybe it is just me but Weston looks different to me-like a little boy! He is SOOo cute, I can't wait to see what the next one looks like :) it's coming fast! I just got an email from Catherine- sounds like Rich is going to be doing the Master's program too! That is so exciting for the both of you, and fun- CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Such fun updates! I'm just going to comment on this post, cause it's too cute! Nathan was totally into the March Madness thing this weekend too! We have to get these two boys together!
Congrats on Grad School!
& You are looking fabulous for just a few weeks left of pregnancy!
I think this is my favorite part about being a mom. Seeing how our little boys interact with their daddy's. Its the best!
This was so cute to read. It's so fun that he loves to be so much like his dad. I drives me crazy sometimes that Noah will be sitting right next to Brett but has to ask me to do everything. So funny how they associate "mom" with that!
Post a Comment