Only 9 weeks to go!!!
- Things are going awesome.
- This little kiddo kicks a TON now and I think has even done some body surfing in there!
- Mom and baby both healthy and lookin good. haha
- Weston pats my tummy and says 'baby' all the time. I know he doesn't really understand what's in there...but it is still so cute!
- We are compiling a list of our favorite names (thanks to all of you) and will each make our own top 10. Then...we start narrowing it down.... (MORE name ideas STILL welcome, he will not be named until he's here!)
18 comments:
You look Great!! Love the home, so cute. Can't wait to see what you will name the little guy. You had tons of cute names to choose from. AMY
Oh and it is in Springville, I am not sure if you were talking about the Spanish Fork one.
Call me 400-0383
Thanks, Mara
Do we get t see the top 10 list of names?! Good luck with the naming process. It is always hard. You look awesome by the way!
Nicole- You look great! I can't believe how much you have accomplished on your house already! It looks super cute & you're going to love that 1/2 bath(you wouldn't show us!) when Weston is PTing!
Good luck in the 3rd trimester!
What??? Only nine weeks left??? Well that just flew by for me :) I am sure you feel the same... You look great! Have you thought that this has been an easier pregnancy, worse or about the same! I too, like everyone else would love to hear your boy names! Time to do another post!
you look beautiful and I am only a tiny bit jealous :)
ps. you should delete any comments about cities (no offense to anyone...just unsafe to put that info out there for all to see...)
You do look great. I could not believe you are in the single digits now of the number of weeks left! It seemed to go by so fast, but I'm sure that isn't what you are thinking. I'm so excited for you and to hear what you name him.
Nicole,
You look so cute! I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left, how exciting! I also love the pictures of your house it looks really nice.
Ooh, lots of great posts. You're looking really good, you should be very proud :)
The house is looking great, I can't wait to see it. You must be so happy there!
You look SO ABSOLUTELY fantastic!!! It only makes me 99% jealous.... you are totally going to show me up this next time. I CAN NOT wait to see you in 6.5 wks!!!
The house is SOOO beautiful. And you look great! Its hard moving while being big huh. Moping the floors and cleaning were the worst when moving.At least you didn't have to worry about lifting- that's got to be the best. I'm glad you guys are doing so well- you seriously look wonderful, and the new house is so exciting.
Wow! What an exciting time for your family! A big accomplishment (home owners! Yeah!), a beautiful little boy, a happy marriage, a great pregnancy body I must say, and a wonderful addition on the way to bring you even more joy...congrats on so much! We wish you all the best on deciding on a name...we could not agree with you more on the middle name; we're quite partial! Maybe you should just name the baby Daniel and decide on a way cool middle name...LOL! Take care!
- E and the family
Wow! It was good to hear from you guys! It looks like you guys are doing great! Congratulations on the baby! Babies are the best! -Devan Muir
Nicole:) I enjoy reading your blogs they keep me smiling:) I am excited for you and your husband and your new arrival. I honeslty wish I had more time to blog:) Maybe I will get some time this summer. I know how it is being prgnant with an active baby. It was just 5 months ago I had the same problem...I miss it bunches.As always take care of yourself. Joy Clark-Smercak Class of 1998 SMHS
You look so good and your home looks so good! We seriously need to get together! Maybe we can come visit you in your home some evening and say hi! What days work for you?
Wow!! Your house looks lovely. It seems so open. That will be nice. I'm so excited for you guys to be in a home. After living in apartments, they feel like mansions. You look so great. Glad everything is going well with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment