Well, we have lived in this place for two wonderful years. We have loved it here (aside from the one bedroom thing, but it's a very BIG bedroom!) and we are going to miss our ward and friends. The good news is: we are only moving about 6 minutes away into a cute little TWO bedroom apartment. We are still on the house hunt but wanted to move to a little more space while we took our time finding something that was *right* for us. (If anyone hears of anything great, let us know!!) I will try to email out our new address - I don't want to post it on the internet- but if you think I don't have your email, or you haven't heard from me in awhile (which means I may not have your email...Adam Philips family this means you) then please drop me a line at: jndrysdalefam@hotmail.com or jndrysdale@gmail.com
I won't be able to post for a little bit, well, I guess just until Tuesday. :) Have a great weekend everyone!
The picture is of Weston on the go on his new little bike form Grandma! If you notice in the background there are some boxes and crates, West has been very patient and has adapted to, and even loved, all of the crazy boxes and random items that have been lying around as we pack. I can't believe how different it is packing when you have a little one. I admire all those moms who have moved with more than one child. I'm freakin out with just him and don't know how to get it all done! Luckily I have wonderful family and friends who have been willing to watch Weston while we got some packing and moving done. THANK YOU...you all know who you are! The BIG haul goes over tomorrow! PHEW, I can't wait to be done!
I won't be able to post for a little bit, well, I guess just until Tuesday. :) Have a great weekend everyone!
The picture is of Weston on the go on his new little bike form Grandma! If you notice in the background there are some boxes and crates, West has been very patient and has adapted to, and even loved, all of the crazy boxes and random items that have been lying around as we pack. I can't believe how different it is packing when you have a little one. I admire all those moms who have moved with more than one child. I'm freakin out with just him and don't know how to get it all done! Luckily I have wonderful family and friends who have been willing to watch Weston while we got some packing and moving done. THANK YOU...you all know who you are! The BIG haul goes over tomorrow! PHEW, I can't wait to be done!
4 comments:
wo! you have updated a lot recently! I LOVE the towels. I didn't get down there so I'm glad you have them posted. cute- cute ribbon too! it's fun looking at all the picture. you guys have had a busy and exciting summer.
Hope it went well. I'm sure you guys are glad the weekend is over!
Holy Cow, you've updated so much! I love all the pictures! Weston is getting big! Congrats on your new place. Hopefully we'll see you when we come back.
It was so fun swimming and chatting with you today!! You're so fun to hang out with--we need to do it more often. :) I can't believe I still forgot to get your new address!!! Can't wait to read your spt!
Post a Comment