We've been able to spend a lot of time with Syanne and Chelsea over the last week and it has been such a blast. Weston and Syanne are so funny together...we always laugh at their antics and how they treat each other. Well, the latest thing they have done is that they LOVE the carseat that's been sitting in the living room. (Weston has graduated to his bigger one!) They thought it was so great to climb inside and then just sit there watching everyone. Chelsea and I couldn't stop laughing at them. Of course, they both wanted it....so we had to try to teach them to take turns! And I'm sure you can all guess at how well that works with 1 year olds!
Even thought he's not smiling, he loved sitting in this and when I tried to take him out he threw a fit. Chels and I got such a kick out of this!
This kiddo is hilarious. He loves toast with jam and usually doesn't cause this big of a mess....but he decided to get creative. What a character!
No comments:
Post a Comment