Thursday, July 19, 2007

SPT

Okay, I started this blog as a way for family and friends to be able to see the latest and greatest pics of Weston and our family. (but to be honest, mostly Weston). Somewhere in the process I have learned that I really love doing this and it's fun to put some of my random thoughts down on this blog, send it into cyber space and see who has read it (from their comments!) Call me crazy, but I know that I am not alone in feeling that this is somewhat theraputic. Even if no one reads it, the writing of it all is the fun part! I have also learned that my amazing sister-in-law, Amy, loves to blog as well and she is always finding really cool stuff to put on her blog. (check hers out on my links page under James & Amy-- I don't know how to set up links other than what I have on the side, although I know if I asked her she would be able to tell me!)
One of the very cool things that Amy has recently started doing is: SPT otherwise known as Self-Portrait Tuesday. Lelly is the host of this group and she will post a question on her blog about Thursday or Friday-ish. Everyone then answers the question on Tuesday on their own blog, thus sharing some fun things about themselves and in the process learning a little about the others who participate! SO, let the good times roll, I am going to be doing SPT's from now on! If you check out my blog just for the pics, that's great, you can skip over my lengthy diatribes about my life and my random thoughts and goings on! But if you feel like reading something that may make you groan, laugh, chuckle, or just nod your head and say 'hmm..sometimes my life is like that too...' than read on! I hope you enjoy! I know I am looking forward to it!
Sidenote: if you would like to participate in SPT's then here is Lelly's blog: lellysmusings.blogspot.com ~ you can contact her through it for more info!

1 comment:

Amy said...

About the spider again...someone else posted about spiders today! Jill (jmsmusings.blogspot.com) hates spiders, but thought the little ones were cute..check it out. it's pretty funny.