Tuesday, July 03, 2007



My mom used to make these really awesome towels for baby showers that have a hood. They are so great because it's a full size towel! Mckenon loved his and would run around the house wearing it when he was little. (really little, like 2-3 years, NOT now! haha) Ahh...fond memories. :)
Anyways, Weston has outgrown his tiny, thin infant towels and I remember how fantastic the towels were that my mom made. So while I was in California I had her show me how...and it is so easy and fun. (Warning, a sewing machine must be used.) So I had this great idea that if I'm wanting something like this then maybe other moms are too. My friend, Steph, is letting me sell them in her booth at the Quilted Bear. (a very cool craft store here in Utah) It has been so much fun getting to be creative and crafty again. So I just had to show off what I've been doing lately. I just put the towels in the booth this morning (thank you Steph!!!!) and I was very excited about it, so thank you everyone for letting me share!! I've also found out that Weston loves bits of thread wound up a little into a ball. He will carry a piece around all day! (of course I couldn't have a blog post without mentioning the little guy once or twice!)


This is the basket that is on display at the Quilted Bear and below are the towels I have hanging in the booth. (so people can see what they look like unfolded)



1 comment:

Amy said...

These are adorable! They're way cuter than other ones I've seen lately. :) You'll have to save one for our little (NOT on the way), but definitely in the future.