Fun on the Fourth! and a few extra pics!

Our little family!We had a great fourth of July. We were able to go to the parade (and brought cute little Syanne with us) then we had a fun bbq with James & Amy and Shar & Trav. Chels, Rob, and Syanne came over after the bbq and then we had a relaxing rest of the day until we went to James and Amy's to do some fun sparklers. (I don't have the pics of that yet) It was great. Sadly, Weston was exhausted by this point and so we missed out on the fireworks. Oh well, next year he'll be able to talk, so we'll see what he has to say about his first fireworks show.
Shar, Trav, and West at our 4th of July bbq. Our cute little niece who is hiding in the picture (yes the one in Shar's belly) doesn't have a name yet. So post ANY suggestions or ideas. if they like it I'll take credit since it will have come from my blog. JK, I'll let 'em know. haha.
7 comments:
First of all, please remove the photo of me. it is not attractive whatsoever. I will be only taking standing photos from now until the end of this pregnancy!
Second, I will venture to say that Weston only wears his hat backwards b/c that is all he sees his cool uncle Trav do. :o)
love the photos! I need a few copies since I forgot to pull the camera out on the fourth.
love ya!
Shar--just so you know, I think you look GREAT!! I don't know personally what it's like to be pregnant, but it seems like pregnant women don't think they look good when in fact they look so beautiful. They glow! And you are no different. :) I can't wait to find out what name you choose!
Sorry Nic--this comment is mostly for Shar--I think you look so good! No pregnant woman likes pictures of herself but you will be grateful to have those pictures later on.
Jeff and Nicole--Weston is so cute! I love his personality. I think he is so fun to have around. We are sorry we missed out hanging out with you on the fourth!
Thanks Amy. I am trying to be more positive, as Trav keeps reminding me of it. I am positively happy to have a baby (but positively need to work on the weight gain thing). And I'm with you- I can't wait to find out her name too! Only about 2 months to go before the deadline makes us choose. hah!
I love that we're having a conversation through Nicole's blog :P ha ha ha!
Hi Steph! I love your pregnant belly. You look really cute. Maybe I should start shopping where you shop. that might help. :P we missed you guys on the fourth too. I bet it was fun to hang out with your family, though!
Hey - did anyone notice that there's a guy in the background of that photo (you know, THE photo of me that we're all discussing). He looks like he's about to fall over! I think he's catching a football or something.
I say leave up the picture up. The Petersen blog is a little empty of preggo pictures (well, any pictures) and I think that you are a total babe! I ditto Amys comment (except the part about never being pregnant.)
Nic, love the hat pictures! Weston is so cute! The Boy has the orange/yelow flip flops and the sandles Weston has on! Great minds think alike! or cute shoes just look good on cute kids!
Post a Comment