Our trip to California - June 2007
We had such a great time visiting family in California! It had been 1 1/2 years since we had last been there, and Weston had never visited. We planned the trip so that Shar & Trav's vacation there would overlap with ours by a weekend. It was so fun to have *almost* everyone home. (we really missed you Chels & Syanne!!)
The first thing we did was my mom and I threw Shar a baby shower. It was great to have such a fun excuse to get everyone together that we rarely get to see! We miss all of our friends in CA so much! Thank you to everyone who was able to come and celebrate with us! And for those of you who weren't able to make it: we love and miss you tons!
It was an awesome trip and we are already missing everyone so much. We loved every second we were able to spend with family and are already trying to plan another trip out there. Thank you for making our vacation so fun. You are all so wonderful and we are grateful to be a part of your family! WE LOVE YOU!!
Congratulations Shar & Trav..we can't wait to meet her in September!!We had such a great time visiting family in California! It had been 1 1/2 years since we had last been there, and Weston had never visited. We planned the trip so that Shar & Trav's vacation there would overlap with ours by a weekend. It was so fun to have *almost* everyone home. (we really missed you Chels & Syanne!!)
The first thing we did was my mom and I threw Shar a baby shower. It was great to have such a fun excuse to get everyone together that we rarely get to see! We miss all of our friends in CA so much! Thank you to everyone who was able to come and celebrate with us! And for those of you who weren't able to make it: we love and miss you tons!
It was an awesome trip and we are already missing everyone so much. We loved every second we were able to spend with family and are already trying to plan another trip out there. Thank you for making our vacation so fun. You are all so wonderful and we are grateful to be a part of your family! WE LOVE YOU!!
The Guys
Aren't these guys studs?!! Shawn has the Johnny Depp look goin on and Mckenon the JCrewe...You guys are great! Love ya.
Mckenon and Shawn both play the guitar (so awesome!) and Weston LOVED trying to play too! If a guitar was ever left on the floor he found it right away! Mckenon taught himself "Hey there Delilah" while we were there and he sounds so good! By the time we left, everyone in the house had the chorus memorized! Keep it up, bud, we can't wait to hear the next songs you learn!
The Twin "Bookends"
Shar and I are the oldest grandkids on my mom's side and Elijah and Ezra are the youngest! So cute and fun! We loved getting to see everyone. Thanks for coming out to the house to visit us!
The San Diego Wild Animal Park!! We had a fun day with Mom and Mckenon (who got to leave school early!) It was fun to walk through the park and see the changes they've made since I had last been there. Animals are so fascinating to watch...I wonder what they think of us! It was a great way to spend Jeff's last day! We missed you Dad and Shawn!!
We saw the lions, giraffes, gorillas, a bird show, etc and Weston's favorite part was the ground (the cement was fascinating apparently) and the plants!! (Great Grandma Abreu would be proud!) What a kid!
Weston loved chillin with his Uncle Mckenon!
I was a little worried because Jeff left 5 days before Weston and I did. In addition to missing him, I didn't know if I would be pulling my hair out by the end of the week!! But Dad, Shawn, and Mckenon all took turns taking Weston so I could do little things: like fix my hair, talk to mom, or do dishes. It was awesome and Weston loved playing with all of them. Coming home was hard because it's not everyday you get 5 adults playing with and entertaining one little dude!
Thanks for all the help!!
Weston loved 'driving' Grandpa's truck!
Thank you for an awesome two weeks! We love and miss you all!!
Thank you for an awesome two weeks! We love and miss you all!!
2 comments:
So happy Weston finally got to go to the Beach...now I have go!! Can you believe I've never seen the ocean?? I know, it's unacceptable. :)
Sounds like you guys had a blast! Don't you just love family vacations?!?
Post a Comment