Mom Drysdale's Trip to Utah!
Mom was able to come out for Weston's 1st Birthday!!! I was still in CA visiting my family when Mom Drysdale got here. They were able to do some fun things (like going to the movies) that is a little more difficult with a baby! They went to Park City on the Sat. before I got home. So fun! Then Mom picked me up on the Monday I got home. We had such a fun visit and were sad to see her go! THANK YOU so much for everything Mom! Here are a few pictures from her trip.
Mom was able to come out for Weston's 1st Birthday!!! I was still in CA visiting my family when Mom Drysdale got here. They were able to do some fun things (like going to the movies) that is a little more difficult with a baby! They went to Park City on the Sat. before I got home. So fun! Then Mom picked me up on the Monday I got home. We had such a fun visit and were sad to see her go! THANK YOU so much for everything Mom! Here are a few pictures from her trip.
Jeff, Mom, & James on the Olympic stands in Park City!
No comments:
Post a Comment