Thursday, June 28, 2007

This is one of my favorite pics of my bros that I missed putting on the blog with the Cali trip...so here it is now. Some things just bring back fun memories and this picture is one of those things. I love you guys, even if you are crazy sometimes (acutally, especially since you are crazy sometimes!) You're good for me!


So when we went to the beach in CA some lady had given our friends a bunch of firewood. It had all these earwigs in it. (So gross!) Mckenon and Shawn got a kick out of them, though! They had about 6 and then would put sand on top of them and see which one dug itself out the fastest. Those nasty little things are tough creatures. Sometimes I wonder why some bugs are on this earth.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ick...I could live without bugs entirely! Boys will be boys:)